1. Wireframing, documentation, UML, workflow, and learn new things.
2. Share daily updates to the department head.
3. Client handling techniques for domestic and overseas.
1. Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements
2. Elicitation of requirements and using those requirements to get IT onboard and understand what the client really wants.
3. Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goalsare.
4. Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques.
5. Communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve.
6. Need to take care of the business's functional aspect, which includes the steps and ways to ensure the working of the project.
7. Elaborate the project with the tiniest of the loopholes or hidden secrets and prepare the case studies related to the same.
8. Perform valid and reliable market research analysis.
9. Formulate a plan and present it to senior management or a client.
10. Design specific research methods such as questionnaires.
11. Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent in documentation like SRS, BRD, FRD, Requirement gathering.
3. Experience in defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
4. Excellent in writing SQL queries and database.
5. Proven experience in any one of the wireframing tool.
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. Time management and organizational skills.
8. Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
9. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
10. Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's talent management systems.
11. Commercial awareness as per the company domain and trends.
Education and Experience :
2. A minimum of one year of Business Analyst experience is must.