- simple user login and registration
- access to social media login
- Search function for simple video content viewing.
- supports several languages
- Using encrypted payment APIs in integration
- Model of subscription with in-app e-wallet capability
- Zoom-in and zoom-out capabilities for improved viewing
- preferred watch lists
- Flexible offline video viewing is a cutting-edge feature that distinguishes your software from the competition.
- flexibility in broadcasting live video.
- Simple and easy ways for buying subscriptions Make sure that your media streaming apps work on a variety of hardware.
- Feature to create and preserve favourite playlists to enhance user experiences and personalisation.
- You may give subscribers suggestions for tailored video content via in-app push notifications and SMS alerts.
- Your brand may assess the app performance with the aid of the reviews and ratings function.
- Your users may modify their profile information or adjust their preferences thanks to quick setup tools.
- The in-app AI Chatbot functionality will help your consumers receive prompt replies and boost the recognition of your business
- AI based recommendation model.
- Video Resolution
- Traffic Analytics
- Ad Management
- Banner Ad Display
If you want to create and release your own Netflix-like app, keep in mind that the cost of developing an app depends on a number of variables. Although the actual cost to produce an OTT app ranges from US $15,000 to US $35,000 for the entry-level version. If you wish to incorporate the advanced features, the price will go up. It is the sole variable that affects the price; the other variables are as follows:
Platform on which you want to launch your app ex.- Android, iOS
- Team Size
- Tech Stack
- Hiring Model
- Features & Functionalities
- Marketing & Promotion Cost