Full Time (Permanent)
B-tech (CSE/IT/EC), BCA, MCA, M-tech, MBA, BBA
1. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Devise and implement sales strategies and initiatives by working with other members of the sales team to size market potential and create plans for each potential international market.
3. Able to understand customer’s requirement and design technically and commercially superior solution by effectively utilizing and deploying the resources.
4. Business Development by giving direct presentation to clients if required.
5. Identifying prospective clients, buildup of pipelines with potential conversion A/c, circulating product profile, developing & managing new/old accounts, generating business & developing them to achieve consistent profitability.
6. Manage the monthly revenue individually & with team, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
7. Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
8. Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
9. Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
10. Lead Generation: Upwork Bidding.
Role as a technical expert: There are employees who play the role of technical expert and there are few responsibilities in this role. As technical experts, they are required to perform their work in the right manner. They are to possess competencies and adequate skills so that different tasks can be handled by them. Being technical experts there are a number of responsibilities where they are to ensure that they work as per the mission, expectations, objectives and goal of the organization.
Strategic thinking: Strategic thinking is the ability to see the big picture and understand how your role fits into the organization’s goals. As an IT manager, you need to be able to think about how technology can help your company grow and how to allocate your resources to get the most out of them.
Team playing: It is understood that in an organization, employees play their role in a team. Their responsibility in a team is to contribute to the team for the success of the organization. The main responsibility of an employee in a team is to attend meetings, in problem-solving, decision-making, and taking part in organizational assignments. Also, employees work to achieve more tasks in an effective manner through delegation of tasks.
Leadership responsibilities: When any new process is started, the employee should be enthusiastic about the new process. The employee should be aware of the process, link others to participate by means of communication.
Communication Skills- As an IT executive, you may be responsible for communicating with employees at all levels of the organization, as well as with clients and vendors. Effective communication can help you to build trust and rapport with others, which can help you to collaborate and negotiate effectively. Hence good communication will be a Boom.