In the present era, it is easy to order online Alcohol, Wine, Beer or anything you want can be delivered to you, sometimes within the hour. Alcohol, beer, wine, and spirits are no exception. If you cannot or does not want to pop over to your local liquor store, delivery is an easy and convenient way to get your drink of choice.
There is nothing surprising that everything, which we require in our daily lives can be delivered within an hour. Thanks to on-demand mobile apps! Whether it is 4 am in the morning or 7 pm in the evening, there is an app that delivers alcohol on-demand. On-demand apps that deliver alcohol are the best options for those consumers or app users who love alcohol and do not like to move more than 15 feet from their couch.
While there is little reason to believe that purchasing wine from traditional outlets will fade completely, more consumers, especially younger generations are increasingly looking for convenience and ways to enjoy products while also juggling hectic schedules.
Alcohol delivery apps like Drizly, Minibar, and Saucey can do the job for you. They partner with liquor stores around you and make it easy to shop for and order the alcohol you want. Though their basic models are the same, these three popular sites differ in their delivery zones, extra fees, and online shopping experiences.
Drizly serves the largest number of markets – more than 180, whereas Minibar comes in next, serving more than 90 markets. Drizly delivers across the country, whereas Minibar delivers to just under forty markets. Drizly has a better refund policy, whereas Minibar works more with local partnerships. Drizly has a slightly more user-friendly site, whereas Minibar has better customer service.
Top Alcohol Delivery app have below listed features
1) Order anything, anywhere, and anytime locally or further away.
2) Track real-time tracking of order status with GPS tracking feature.
3) Updates and push notifications about orders and delivery confirmation.
4) Users can pay through multiple options, including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, net banking, and more.
5) Rate and Review-Giving the ratings and reviews are the rights of customers. The customers can rate and review the product or the service that they have received from the app.
6) Social media login helps user to join your app.
In the Mobile or Web Application, we can have some features which are must have for an online Alcohol, Wine, Beer delivery app.
Store App & Panel
- Set Most Popular Item- It is easy to promote any of the items under your store name. The stores get bright chances for increasing sales with different marketing approaches.
- Minimum Order Amount- The stores can set the minimum order amount, so they do not need to make the deliveries for the items which are making less profit for the business.
- Social media integration which enables users for easy onboarding.
- Search Engine for exploring the categories and varieties available in your location.
- GPS (Integrating Geo-Location services)
- Rate and Review-Giving the ratings and reviews are the rights of customers. The customers can rate and review the product or the service that they have received from the app.
- Extra Charges- For exclusive or costly items, the stores may set extra charges to get away from making any loss. It is one more important financial feature for stores.
- Max Item Quantity- It is a special feature to avoid the chances of reselling. It is to avoid the possibility that less priced items do not get ordered again and again to resell.
- Order Cancellation Charges- If the store gets any order canceled, at that time they may charge for it as the amount for canceling the order. That is one more feature to save the business.
- Delivery Service Radius- The stores now can set the delivery radius, so they do not need to deliver at some far location from the store which ultimately increases the cost.
- Add Countries- The admin can add counties as the business gets expanded. It is simple to manage multiple countries for the app and for the panel.
- Add Cities- As the countries can be added by the admin just the same way cities for those countries can be added by the admin in which the app provides service.
- Profit Mode- Changing in the profit percentage or absolute pricing for the deliveries for a particular outlet is possible with a profit mode feature to do any changes.
- Payment Mode- Any payment mode including cash payment can be on/off anytime by the admin and the admin has the access to the detailed payment report as well.
- Document Verification- The admin can verify the submitted documents and has the right to accept or reject it. Anyone can not start giving service until the documents get verified.
- Manage App Features- The admin can add new features to the app, edit the existing features to keep it up to date or can remove any features which are not useful anymore.
How alcohol, wine, beer delivery app works?
An alcohol delivery app enables liquor retailers to offer an (marketplace) ecommerce platform through the app. Using this app, the users can browse through the various varieties of liquor, including alcohol, wine, beer, and much more. Once the customer has chosen the desired category and brand of liquor, he can easily schedule the delivery time of his order. The delivery can either be handled from the retailer’s end or he could hire a 3rd party delivery service to execute all deliveries.
Building an online alcohol, wine, beer delivery app like Drizly, Minibar, Saucey, Drinkfly, Klink Miami
Looking to start developing an online alcohol delivery business? If you have decided to build an alcohol delivery app, it will require a team of people who will work collectively to develop this app. One of the first questions once you decide to create an app. Whether you are launching your start-up or would like to digitize your current company, you will need to hire an app developer to accomplish your business goals.
A list of required team members has been shared below:
A business analyst is a person who analyses an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business, processes, or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
A project manager is accountable for the success or failure of a project. Typical responsibilities of a project manager include:
Planning, Executing, and Closing Projects — defining the project, building its comprehensive work plan, and managing to the budget.
Managing Teams — facilitating commitment and productivity, removing obstacles, and motivating team members
Managing Expectations — aligning projects to business goals, managing stakeholders, and communicating project status, milestones, and unexpected difficulties effectively
A UI/UX designer works on user experience and interface both very closely. They encompass all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with the company, its services, and its products.
Mobile App Developers
The front-end is the native mobile app an end-user will use. In most cases, mobile apps consist of interactive user experiences that use an API and a back-end for managing data. In some cases, when an app needs to allow users to work without internet access, the app may utilize local data storage.
Back-end Developers create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user. They study industry trends, create, or improve back-end processes and codes, and work with others to design a better program.
Performing thorough quality assurance (QA) testing during the mobile app development process makes applications stable, usable, and secure. To ensure comprehensive QA testing of your app, you first need to prepare test cases that address all aspects of app testing.
For an audio streaming app, a bunch of programming language is highly required.
Tech stack for an audio streaming app
Programming Language: ROR
Cloud Storage: Amazon S3
Cloud Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Navigation: Google Map
Approximate cost with the listed feature in this guide
The cost of developing the Alcohol Delivery app may range between $12,000 and $20,000 depending on the features and business goals. It is obvious that the final price can vary depending on the location of the development team. Let us say for example if you hire a company situated in Australia or Western Europe, then the cost of development may rise to thrice of the above range.
Having an Alcohol, Wine, Beer Delivery app idea?
We have a team of developers having experience in on-demand delivery apps. Our team is developing scalable and prominent solution in iOS and Android of different complexities. Feel free to comment or write us in case of any queries.