At Tecorb Technologies, you get customized mobile application maintenance services that help you accomplish all your mobility needs.
The services provided by us are as follows:
App Monitoring Services
Application monitoring helps in evaluating the end-user experience and component-level performance of the mobile application. The components covered under this section are as follows:
- Server monitoring
- Analytics monitoring
- App crash monitoring
- App feedback monitoring
- Third-party integration update reviews
- Security reviews
- App store management and monitoring
- Performance monitoring
- Source code repository and versioning
- Hosting & third party payment monitoring
Application Upgrade Services
Tecorb Technologies provides you smart ways of maintaining the user interface and helping in upgrading it to new OS advances user functionality that outperforms the application efficiency. The components covered under this service sector are as follows:
- Data model migrations between update
- Mobile app performance optimization
- Support new library versions
- Correct errors
- Major upgrades and additions
- Improve the app interfaces and interactions
- Operational level support
- Upgrade to support upcoming OS and devices
- Perfecting existing acceptable functions
Mobile App Maintenance and Enhancement Services
Having maintenance and enhancement support services in an integrated form helps in streamlining, managing, and maximizing all systems and applications within your organization. The components covered under this service sections are as follows:
- App porting
- Feature extension
- Continuous testing
- Migration script and backend server modification
- Security enhancement
- Release plan and management
- Usability enhancement
- Performance enhancement
- Minor, incremental, and major enhancements
App Maintenance, Support, and Optimization Services
From feature enrichment, productivity enhancement, to regular functionality updates, Tecorb’s mobile application support and maintenance services help you make your application convenient to use. The components covered in this service section are as follows:
- Integrating to complex corporate systems
- Providing enterprise training programs
- Deploying the application to app stores or enterprise stores
- Responding to customer queries
Mobile Application Maintenance and Support Services Model
Tecorb’s Android and iOS application maintenance services support model enables faster and better software maintenance, increases app productivity, and result in higher app ROI.
- Annual Maintenance Contract
We offer technical support, help in bug fixing, corrective maintenance, application version upgrades, and more.
- Full Time / Part Time Person
Our team of ingenious team members manages all maintenance work including application monitoring, enhancements, and app upgrades.
- Scope Based Maintenance
Ensuring a routine schedule for checking critical application features and performance will help increasing customer satisfaction and diminishing future problems.
Technology and Tools
Our expert team at Tecorb has expertise in various cutting edge technologies and software tools to elevate your mobile application maintenance process. Following are the tools provided by us for you:
- Android Studio
- React Native
- Ionic Framework
Mobile Application Maintenance Features
We offer application maintenance services for iOS and Android-based on comprehensive and persistent strategies. Our superbly well-defined features provide a superior user experience while accomplishing our customer’s requirements in every way possible. The list of features offered by Tecorb Technologies is as follows:
- Security maintenance and support
- Reviewing applications online
- Prompt response to all queries
- Incorporating the latest trends
- Migrating applications to different platforms
- Testing apps
- Feature extension
- Fixing bugs
- Timely monitoring applications
- Improving user interface and experience
- Enhancing usability
Why Choose Tecorb Technologies?
Tecorb Technologies provides a host of benefits that make your mobile application maintenance and support task hassle-free.
Our service of Application Maintenance helps a business in increasing businesses’ operational expertise with an enterprise-grade mobile strategy to blend with routes, platforms, and systems.
- Why do I need a mobile application maintenance contract?
A smartphone is not at all like the other development platforms. It is a mix of business drivers, use attributes, innovation change that cause mobile applications to experience the side-effects of a much higher rate of progress than desktop or web applications.
These initiations and progressions are started by working framework proprietors and gadget makers, for instance, Apple and Google. These progressions are completely outside the ability to control of application developers.
Here are some of the common and regular incessant mobile platform changes:
- New working framework form: it is an essential framework that your mobile application keeps running on changes altogether each year
- New equipment: Every year, new gadgets with new properties are introduced in the market
- Security changes: it is a possibility that any part of the application might get affected by the security changes introduced every year
- New programming dialect form: the linguistic structure on which is used by developers to develop your application changes each year
- New use designs: your client base’s nature might keep on changing every year
- New styles and plans: change in UI styles is experienced every year to keep them crisp and to make use of new advances
- New library forms: the conditions and libraries that designers use to build your unique application experience changes every year
- Infrastructure changes: the frameworks backing your application might change every year
It will prove to be most beneficial if these progressions were set aside and happened in the meantime every year. However, actual distinctive and significant changes happen at various times in the year and some of them take place with zero cautioning.
Thus, without active maintenance of your mobile application, it will not be able to adjust to the above mentioned constant changes. And in case your application does not adjust to these progressions, it will be a matter of time until your application stops working completely.
- What is the cost to maintain an application?
The cost of the contract for mobile application maintenance keeps on fluctuating a lot depending on the needed support level and criticality of the application. Usually, it is 15-20% of the cost of the development for the amount it will cost to maintain the mobile application. For instance, if your initial cost for mobile app development is $40,000, you should reasonably expect to spend about $6000 every year on the maintenance of your application.
- What are the benefits of mobile app maintenance?
Here is a list of the benefit of mobile application maintenance:
- Demand flexibility enablement
- Cost reduction and greater Return On Investment (ROI)
- Global operation scalability
- Increased predictability
- Flexible capacity
- Performance optimization
- What is the desirable process of mobile application maintenance?
The most desirable way of conducting the process of mobile app maintenance starts with an analysis of the problem. Depending on this, the maintenance team monitors performance, management, and testing. Afterward, preventive maintenance and support actions are taken. Lastly, it works in ensuring functional uplift of the app and strategic app upgrade for accomplishing the goal of the project.
TecOrb is a one of the reputed Mobile app Development Company prioritizing on developing intuitive mobile apps. Our few recommended application solutions are taxi app development solution, grocery delivery application, food ordering application, and OTT video streaming app etc. Get in touch with our experts to know more about our application services. We have a tech qualified team of developers, who work around our customer’s need and requirements and serve them the best system solutions by testing applications on real devices emulators, and simulators.